Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm alive!

Boy has it been a long time since I've posted anything! Sorry! The week after Thanksgiving I was sick and I just haven't really checked my blog out. Hopefully, I will be back on track. Things are going good. It is so cold here in Mississippi, but no snow yet. I'm hoping for at least a light dusting. One can hope can't she?!? Other than that, nothing else too exciting! Avery continues to do great with homeschooling. My little genius!! :) We are taking him to the Bass Pro Shop tomorrow for the Santa Zone. They have it every weekend through December I think. They have pictures with Santa, arts & crafts, games, and activities. We are really looking forward to it!! I will try to take some pics while we are there. I have some from Thanksgiving and Avery's birthday too I need to post soon! I need to get on the ball! I've gotta get busy on my Christmas cards too! So behind on making them and getting them sent out! Every year I tell myself I am going to start early, but do I? Of course not! Oh well, I'll get as many done as I can. I can't believe Christmas is only 2 weeks away! Still a little shopping to get done for Avery, but that should be pretty easy. He is so cute! He told me the other day he didn't want any presents next year because that isn't what Christmas is about. It's about Jesus being born. And I said that's great that you know that! And he said but not this year, I want presents this year! So funny! :) I am so touched that at only 6 years old, he already loves God and Jesus (as he says) so much! He can't wait to go to Sunday School and Church every week. And he says he will always love them and always want to go to Heaven. I told him that I hope and pray he always feels that way and carries that desire into his adulthood. I love that boy so much! I pray that God will bless his life and keep him on the straight path. Well, I am off to bed boys and girls! I will be back tomorrow, with pics! So come back for a visit! Happy weekend everyone!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment