Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Been gone too long!!!

Hello blogland!!! It has been forever! I was sitting here thinking "wow, I haven't even been to my blog in like 9 months!!" So here I am!! Let's see, what's been going on in my world?! Me and the fam are doing great! Avery started 1st grade in August and he absolutely loves it!! He is having a blast and learning so much! He loves riding the bus too! Makes him feel like big stuff. He is above goal in his AR points (Accelerated Reading) and quiz average. I am so proud! He had straight A's on his progress report so I am hoping for the same on his actual report card. As for Greg, he just started a new job and he likes it a lot so far! Really great pay and he has met a lot of nice people. That always helps! He is working 12 hour days but he is getting great overtime hours and that helps us tremendously!!! It was an answer to prayer when he got the call that he had been hired! I am still staying at home doing the whole mother/wife thingy. I enhoy the peace and quiet during the day while Avery is in school, but still wish I had something to do for myself. I still am hoping to start selling my papercraft goodies and all of my homemade goodies. We'll see how that goes! Wish me luck! Well, I better go for now. Little man has homework and I need to fix supper. Will be back soon! For real this time! : ) Take care everyone!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment