Friday, November 5, 2010

This and That....

It's Friday my friends!!!  YAY!!  So tonight I am headed to a Ladie's Retreat at Lake Tiak-O-Khata here in Mississippi.  It is so pretty there!  It will be lots of fun and uplifting!  I have got some goodies made for a gift exchange.  I made a little Holiday Planner notepad and matching pen, a cocoa slider, and I'm going to throw a couple of Christmas gift tags in there too!!  We have a good group of ladies going so that will be nice!
It is so cold out there this morning! I'll have to bundle up for sure tonight and tomorrow morning. Other than that, not too much going on.  Had my last Chiropractor's visit for this week this morning.  Down to 3 days next week thank goodness!!  She is an awesome Chiropractor though and so sweet!! Glad my hubby told me about her! Hope you all have a blessed and safe weekend!!  Here are some pics of my notepads I've made and some tags. Tootles!  Jennifer





I forgot to add that I made some cute little gift card holders! Got the instructions from www.dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com.  Easy Peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment