Thursday, October 7, 2010

This weather!!

Boy  have I been enjoying this fallish weather!!!  Fall is my most favorite time of year (along with Christmas)!! This past week has been amazing with the cooler weather and bright sunny days!!  But this weekend it is supposed to be in the 80's again!! What?!?  I want it to be fall and stay fall!!! But oh well, I have no control over that! So I'll be thankful that it is a beautiful day!! : )   Just got done scarfing down some orange rolls! Yummo! Fixing to have another cup of joe.  Little man doesn't have school tomorrow. Life is good!!  I have a parent/teacher conference in the morning and Avery will get his report card.  I am looking forward to seeing how well he's doing.  They announced the kids that met their Accelerated Reading goals for the first 9 weeks on the school news broadcast yesterday morning and Avery was so excited when they called his name for 1st grade!!  That boy fools me all the time!  He is so active and non-stop and sometimes doesn't want to listen, but when it comes to school he is totally different!  I mean, he's still active and likes to talk, but he actually listens to his teacher and he's learning so much and he's getting it all!  It amazes me at what he comprehends and does so well on! He has made a 100 on every spelling and vocabulary test.  He was way above average on his Accelerated Reading goal and quiz goal.  And he is even doing really great in Math!!!  I am a proud Mom for sure!! That boy lights up my life like you wouldn't believe!!  Looking forward to him getting off of the bus today!!
I did some crafting yesterday. Finally!!  I made some cute gift card holders for my carport craft sale. They are precious!!  I will probably work on some more today along with some other things. I'll make sure to post pics!!  I have a blast doing all my craftiness!  I will be posting some things on Etsy as soon as I get that squared away.  I'll make sure to post my Etsy address here as soon as I get one!!  Well, I hope you all have a super blessed day!! See you soon!  Here is a fall card I made yesterday.  Kind of bright, but I like the colors!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment