Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hidee!!

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!  Hope you all had a great weekend and are having a great week so far!!  It was looking like rain here earlier, but now the sun is out!  Go figure!  Anywhooo,  not a whole lot going on here today.  Just browsing the web looking at all my fave craft blogs.  If any of you haven't checked out Papertrey Ink's website, go there now!!  I love all of their stamps and die cuts, and everything!!! They have a new release every month on the 15th with all the new stamp sets and die cuts and other products coming out that month.  Can you say, "I want it all?!?"   I love everything! If you want to see what current things they will be releasing on the 15th go to www.nicholeheady.typepad.com and you will see the plethora of items!  So cute!!  I just placed my 1st order with them Sunday and am waiting very impatiently for my order! LOL!!  Can't wait to use all the new goodies!  I'll try to post some more pics soon of things I am making for my carport craft sale.  I've got a lot to do in the next month and a half!!!  See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment