Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cards and Stuff!



This is a pic of all the goodies I made for the gift basket for the Ladies Retreat. I had so much fun making everything!!



This was a cute little bag cover. There is a little glassine bag inside with 2 binder clip photo holders. Precious!



This is one of the Christmas cards I made that went inot a cute little card holder. I love this Dasher stamp! Simple but pretty!



This is another Christmas card mad for the card holder. Love this stamp too! It's called Tree Trimmings and I used the Merry Moments Designer Paper from Stampin Up. Love it!




This is a stair step card I made. It may look intimidating, but very easy to make. I was surprised at how easy it was. This would be very cute as a Christmas card with a family photo adhered to the last step in the back where I have the stamped image.
If any of you would like details on any of these projects let me know! And make sure to check out my Stampin Up website at www.jenniferhbruce.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment