Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thankful - Day 2

Boy, today is a beautiful day here! Bright and sunny! Avery had a great day with homeschool and I got some more laundry done. Loving the new dryer!!! Now we are chilling out. Avery is coloring and I am here typing. Today I am thankful for my family. I love my family tremendously!! Words cannot express the love I feel! They are my heart and soul and I can't imagine life without them! I miss everyone back home in Georgia very much (and Texas - Karen). I have my good days and my bad days with the homesickness, but it gets better with each passing week. Some days I'll just break down thinking about home, but I know we are here for a reason. And we have been truly blessed since moving here. But I will always be a Georgia girl! I am so looking forward to Thanksgiving and getting to see my parents and my siblings. Good times! Well, I'm off for now. Hope everyone has had a great Thursday! Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment