Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

It's cloudy and overcast here today. And it's supposed to be pretty chilly too! Yay! Chilly finally! I am so hoping we will get some snow here in Mississippi this winter! I just love when it snows! So today I will be doing some laundry as we got a new dryer!! I have never been so excited about doing laundry in my life! It's gonna be so nice to not have to hang everything out! So now we all need new undies and socks because the other dryer was burning holes straight through them. Hilarious!! I mean mine and Greg's undies look like swiss cheese! : ) Not that you wanted to know that but it's the truth! They would probably whistle with any passing of gas!! Ha! Ha! Ha!
On a different note, I can't wait til Thanksgiving! Only 1 more week. And only 1 more week from today when my little man turns 6. Boy has time flown by! It makes me so sad. He is growing up way too fast! He is the sunshine in my life and my pride and joy! He can make me want to pull my hair out at times (on a daily basis), but boy do I love that boy!! He is a trip! Wish I had some pics saved on my computer or memory card so I could post pics of him when he was a wee bairn, but I didn't get my digital camera til he was like 3. But believe me when I say, he was a chunky monkey and so doggone cute!!! Cutest boy ever!
So for the next week I will list something every day that I am extremely thankful for. I would love for you to leave a comment at the end of the post in the comment box of something that you are thankful for. That would be neat to read what you all have to say. Today (and everyday) I am extremely thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I am so undeserving of his love and faithfulness to me. Especially when I am not so loving and faithful at times. He has truly blessed my life beyond measure and I pray that I am worthy one day to be with Him in Heaven.
Hope you all have a bright and sunny day with abundant blessings!! Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment