Friday, November 13, 2009

It's Friday ya'll!!

Happy Friday everyone! It's another sunny and gojus day here! Got some house cleaning to do today. :( Taking some pictures here at the house Sunday for the children's Christmas program. So I need to make sure the house is presentable! Other than that, it's gonna be a good day! Fixing to start homeschool and drink another cup of coffee. Hope you all have a great and wonderful day!! See you soon!

Jennifer




This pic is of the Thanksgiving card I made for Hospice. I love, love, love the pumpkin!! It is one of my favorite little cards I've made I think! And so easy to do with an oval punch. I made close to 20 of them for Hospice and a lady from Bowdon, Ga. saw them and wanted them all to sell in her antique store. Pretty cool huh? I've got to make some more to send out. I used Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Whisper White, and Tangerine Tango cardstock. I used old olive ink and old olive ribbon. The card measures 4 1/4 x 4 1/4. Oh, and Stampin Up doesn't have envelopes that size so I made my own (with great instructions from Angie Judea, aka Chic 'n' Scratch). If you'd like to know how to make them just let me know! Easy peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment