Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hidee Ho everyone!! Happy Tuesday! Boy, it rained pretty good out here yesterday evening and all night. But you couldn't tell it now! It is so pretty outside! Had a great day yesterday. Got the van to Mr. Tommy to work on for a couple of days and then went and got all the stuff to fill the shoebox for little Curtis (Chubby). He is a cute little boy. He is 6 years old and lives on the Navajo Indian Reservation in Arizona. I got him some school/art supplies and some little toys, and some candy. I sure hope he likes it all! Then I got it wrapped and ready to go! The ladies at First Christian Church are also collecting items to fill boxes for care packages for Soldiers. I am excited about this too! They do so much for us and our country! They deserve more than what is in the care packages, but I know that they enjoy getting them and all the goodies! Not doing too much today. Just homeschooling and who knows what else! I can't wait to get the new dryer hooked up and ready to use! I'm tired of hanging out clothes! Especially Avery's little socks and scivvies! : ) But God is great and blesses those who wait upon the Lord! And boy has he blessed us! Beyond what we deserve and we are so thankful! Hope you all have a blessed day! Jennifer


These are 2 pics of some trees in our yard. I just thought they were pretty with the sun shining on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment